Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Em's Easy Baked Chicken Fetticini Alfredo


from my good friend Emily!!


~A Rotisserie Chicken

~A Box of Fett.

~Two packets of Alfredo Sauce Mixture (or premade if you like that better)

~Some Frozen Chopped Broccoli


Now that you've got all your stuff...~Cook your noodles~make your Alfredo Sauce~heat up your chopped broccoli~Take the Breasts of the chicken and break/cut/shredd them into little pieces. (I just sorta tear them apart)Now, mix the broccoli, chicken and alfredo sauce together. Then toss with the pasta. When it's all combined, put it in a large casserole dish (I spray the dish with cooking spray just to make it easier to clean after the fact). Pour a little water (I think ~1/4 cup...I just guesstimate...) into the casserole dish (this helps it not dry out). Cover with mozz and/or parm cheese. Cover dish. Bake at 375 for about 15-20 minutes. Remove cover, and cook until browned on top how you like it.

No comments: