Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bowtie Lasagna


•1 pound Ground Chuck
•5 cups Bow Tie Noodles
•3 cups Spaghetti Sauce (or Pizza Sauce, Whatever You Prefer)
•1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
•1 teaspoon Salt
•½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
•1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning (or More, Make It To Your Taste)
•½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
•½ cups Sour Cream
I am a “make it and taste it as I go” cook. I made this in a hurry tonight, and was amazed at the results; my girls could NOT get enough of it. (I love that kind of response, don’t get it as often as I wish.)

Fry ground chuck in small pan. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.

After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in your spaghetti sauce. (I can’t guarantee your results on this, because I’m spoiled; I am a “home canner” and have the BEST sauce on my shelf, a home canned marinara sauce that I use for lots of stuff—pizza, spaghetti, and of course, THIS.)

Add your fried hamburger, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream. Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.

Serve to your family and be prepared to have it disappear before your very eyes.

No comments: