Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Marinated Pork Steak




Marinated Pork Steak




Ingredients
2-3 pork steaks
1 package mccormick grill mates spicy caribbean marinade
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions
1I just came across this marinade in the grocery store, in the spice isle, and the flavors caught my eye, so I thought I'd try some.
2I was hooked.
3There are several more flavors available, 6-8 I think, all together.
4The Spicy Caribbean is my favorite.
5It is so good!
6Combine the marinade with 1/4 cup water, 2 tbsp's vegetable oil,& 1 tbsp of vinegar, as package states, in a 3 qt.
7glass casserole baking dish.
8Mix well.
9Put 3 good sized pork steaks into the casserole dish.
10Turn to coat both sides.
11You may want to add more marinade, to adjust for your taste.
12One package may not cover enough, according to the size of the steaks.
13Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes or longer, depending on when you want to cook them.
14I've left them in overnight.
15Then, when you're ready to cook them, I cook them in the oven at 350 degrees for 1-1 1/2 hours.
16You can grill or broil them too, if desired.
17This can also be doubled too, 6 steaks, 2 pkgs.
18marinade, etc.
19This is so delicious, so tasty& tender.
20The meat just falls off the bone.
21And you can drain the fat off prior to eating, as well as pat them to rid even more fat.
22And the excess fat on the steaks is easily removed while eating.
23Their is several different flavors of this marinade, but this one is my favorite.
24It is a bit spicy, so be aware.
25But I love the spices in this flavor.
26And you can use beef& chicken as well.
27I love this dish!
28You will too!
29All you need to add is some mashed taters& gravy& a few veggies, and you're ready

No comments: